With All My Love Scarf
This is the best type of reversible scarf–there are 2 different patterns, one on one side and one on the other. It is also very simple to execute, since the entire pattern is just 4 rows.
I love everything about it:
- Texture feels like cables, but slipped stitches are much easier
- It lays completely flat, no blocking required
- I love both sides, the “back” has a really pretty interesting design that just forms on its own
- It is perfect with very very soft cashmere, since it adds density to it
- Could make a wonderful cowl too, with a provisional cast on or just by seaming the 2 ends.
Sometimes the easiest patterns can be the most fun. If you are bored with stockinette or garter stitch, and want something reversible that will keep your interest while knitting, this pattern is for you.
– Iris Schreier
|Colors||279 and H19|
|Materials||[thkBC height=”500″ width=”900″ anchortext=”Cashmere 3 Ply” title=”Cashmere 3 Ply” url=”/patterns/cashmere-1-5-ply/” type=”iframe”]
1 skein in each of 2 colors
One pair size US 5 (3.75mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
|Finished Size||7.5” x 54”/17cm x 97cm (to double length, use 2 skeins each A and B)|
|Gauge||24 sts and 18 rows = 4”/10cm in Pattern TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE|